Effective 7/25/2013 :
-Teachers must arrive to their students on time. It is very important to start a lesson on time as some of the lessons scheduled back to back.
-If running more than 10min late teacher should contact student in advance. It is at the discretion of your client to start lesson 10min later or request a make up.
-Make ups must be done within 2 weeks of an original lesson.
-Make up must be a separate full time lesson (equal to the missed lesson).
-There will be no more 15min add ups in order to make up the lesson
- 24h notice must be given to the client if teacher is planning to miss and reschedule the lesson.
-30 days notice is required in order to cancel your lessons. During this period client is still reresponsible for the payment.
-in the event of immediate cancelation the cancellation fee in the amount of 50% of 4 pack lessons value is required.
- Client will not be reinbursed for missed (no show) without 24h notice and not rescheduled lesson . Exclusions are sudden illness, medical emergency or death in the family.
- teacher will not be compensated for missed lesson without a 24h notice. It is at the discretion of the client to schedule a make up. Teacher should not assume that the make up will be scheduled in this case
-24h notice must be given to the teacher if a client is planning to miss and reschedule the lesson.
-Teacher will be compensated if client did not show up or give 24h notice.It is at the discretion of a teacher to give a make up. Client should not assume that the make up will be scheduled in this case
- If student running 10 or more minutes late he/she must contact a teacher in advance.If teacher is unable to contact the student teacher should leave after 15min of waiting. It is at the discretion of the teacher to schedule a make up within 2 weeks
- Teachers must submit their online forms within 48h of the lesson.
- Teacher's compensation will be postponed until next paycheck without submitted within 48h online form.
|Please review our policies and procedures